Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guest Designer Elizabeth Wiederspohn


Welcome to another Designer Spotlight! Today we are featuring the all around talented Craft Warehouse Scrapbook Alumni Member, Elizabeth Wiederspohn. We have always loved Elizabeth's unique paper crafting style! She likes clean lines but isn't afraid to try new things. She not only creates stunning layouts but also dabs into home decor, cardmaking, and mini albums.


How long have you been crafting?

I have been crafting as long as I can remember.  Paper was the craft of choice at our house because my mom had a hatred of play dough.  I was a 4-H cutie and started sewing and crafting for fairs and competitions before I was ten.  I started stamping in high school and then started scrapbooking shortly after that.  Almost eighteen years of scrap booking later and I still love it.  Recording moments and times to remember is something that never grows old. 


What inspires you to be creative?

Everything God makes inspires me to be more creative.  I love to collect ideas from magazines, sales ads, Craft Warehouse store displays, spring flowers, websites and anything around me. 



What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

I love my ATG tape dispenser.  I can't see crafting without it.  It holds my projects together in a permanent way and is cheaper than other adhesive if you use tons of adhesives like I do.  I also love my We Are Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and Making Memories cutting board. 


Embrace your mistakes.  Mistakes are chances to learn, grow and be more creative. Also, find something you love to do and keep with it.

Do you love scrapbooking, card making, stamping, jewelry making, paper crafts, quilting, or fiber arts? We would love to invite you to submit photos of an original project, telling us something about it. If your project is picked, you and your artwork could be featured on the Craft Warehouse blog for our new Designer Spotlight column! Click here to see how to apply!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Love it always love new idea's Love the products always shopping at Craft Warehouse :)
    Just ask any cashier! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Always shopping Craft Warehouse just ask any cashier :)...Love new idea's and the people that work at Craft Warehouse are so cool and helpful! W2G Salem Oregon CW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips