Thursday, July 5, 2012

Guest Designer Jenifer Cowles


Welcome, our guest designer and Craft Warehouse Design Team Allumni, Jenifer Cowles! She is a talented paper crafter and seamstress, designing for companies such as May Arts, Thermo Web, Wow! Embossing Powders, My Little Shoebox, Trinity Paper Arts, and Momenta Inc.


How long have you been crafting?

I have been doing some sort of crafting my whole life.  When I was growing up we didn't have much money so when my mom was at work I would sneak into her sewing room and cut up some sheets and make shorts to start out with then it grew from there.  Now I dabble in just about everything taking turns between paper crafts and sewing depending on my mood.

What inspires you to be creative?

Everything inspires me.  I love to watch my children draw and do art projects because they just go all out.  They haven't learned the "rules" yet, and they make the most wonderful things.



What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

I love going into Craft Warehouse and just walking throught the store and looking at all the displays.  The projects are just so wonderful and they keep all the supplies handy so you don't have to search the store for the 1 thing you are looking for.  I love the ribbons.  I could just sit and get lost in the ribbons.
 

Make sure to check back tomorrow for Jenifer's sewing tutorial!

Think you've got what it takes to design for Craft Warehouse? We are looking for scrapbookers, fiber artists, quilters, jewelry designers, stampers, and even mixed media artists! Check out our current 2012-2013 Guest Design Team call here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips