Craft Warehouse is introducing Americana Decor's Chalky Finish Paint! Chalky Finish Paint is extremely easy to work with and great on virtually any surface. It creates a white washed finish in a variety of vintage colors on any surface plastic, metal, ceramic, glass and wood!
Add color to your summer time get together with chalky paint on glass jars!
- Remove wire from each glass holder and wash glass.
- Sponge on "Everlasting" Chalky paint to each glass holder.
- Sponge on 2-3 coats allowing paint to dry between coats.
- Tape off strips using painters tape. Then paint holders with red chalky paint.
- Place Star Nicole Stickers on to holder and paint blue.
- Once you paint 1-2 coats of the chalky paint allow to dry then peel off star stickers and painters tape.
- Use a sanding block to ruff up finish a bit then replace the wire and add jute string around the top.