Craft Warehouse is introducing Americana Decor's Chalky Finish Paint! Chalky Finish Paint is extremely easy to work with and great on virtually any surface. It creates a white washed finish in a variety of vintage colors on any surface plastic, metal, ceramic, glass and wood!
Watch this video to learn more about the new paint and a few tips and tricks!
To use the chalky paints and follow these easy tips for distressing your project.
1. Wipe down project with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or dust
2. Use a bristle brush or foam brush to apply. Usually only one application is necessary.
3. Let dry if using sandpaper as a method of distressing.
1. Select a fine grit sandpaper to start such as a 220-grit.
2. Use a light touch, imagine where the natural wearing would be and use sandpaper to mimic the passing of time.
3. Use more pressure or larger grit sandpaper to remove more or all paint in distressed areas.
4. Staple jute string to the back of your frame and add your favorite photos & memorabilia using clothes pins.
* Americana Decor Chalky Paint on sale for $6.88 (reg $8.99) in 29 different colors until June 22nd, 2014