- We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
- Paper Cutter
- Scrapbook or Cardstock paper
- Beacon 3in1 Glue
- Collect everything on your supply list.
- Cut paper into 3 strips: 1 - 1"x6" and 2 - 1"x5" strips
- Match up your 6" strip to punch board at the 3" mark and punch.
- Flip over and punch the other side.
5. Take the ends of the paper and trim edges like shown in photo 5
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for one 5" strip
7. Repeat steps 3-4 for the other 5" strip. Then punch a notch in each end shown in photo 7
8. This is what your pieces should look like in photo 8
9. Place dot of glue on the back side of large strip, then fold over to adhere paper
10. Repeat this step for the smaller strip
11. Glue one bow on top of the other and glue paper strip to the bottom
12. A perfect bow!