- Fiskars Fingertip knife
- Montana Red Acrylic Spray Paint
- Drill Bit
- 3 sets of Globe lights
- Glue gun
- Start by marking where you want your lights to go on the front of your letter.
- Drill holes where you have marked.
- Gently open the back of the letter using Fiskers finger knife, leaving an edge so you can seal it back together.
- Spray paint the outside of the letter.
- Take bulb out of the strip and place globe light socket coming through the back and placing in the hole in the front.
- Secure light socket using glue gun around the socket inside the letter.
- Repeat for the other letters then put bulbs back in the socket.
- Plug in and you have a Marquee Joy Sign