Make this quick and easy December countdown by just clipping pre-made My Mind's Eye tags to our craft chicken wire! Not only will it be fun to take the days down as it gets closer to Christmas, but it will look beautiful in your home too!
- 16"x20" Open Back Barn wood Frame
- 16"x20" Chicken Wire
- 25 Mini Clothespins
- My Minds Eye "Joyous" Countdown Christmas Tags and 2 sheets of red printed paper.
- 2 Yards of Jute String
- 20"x24" Burlap Fabric
- Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
- Glue Gun
- Staple Gun
- Place chicken wire into the back of the frame.
- Glue into place using a glue gun.
- Place jute string in 5 rows staple string to the back of the frame.
- Place Burlap Fabric on the back of the frame and staple around the frame to hold it in place.
- Using Beacon glue, glue each tag on to red printed paper then cut out leaving an edge of paper on the tag.
- Clip tags on to jute string and glue Christmas Countdown title to the top of the frame using beacon glue.