"Let Heaven and Nature Sing" Large Wood Star Tray
- Large Wood Star Tray
- "Let heaven and nature sing" vinyl by Vinyl Words
- Glue Gun
- Place vinyl in the inside of the star tray.
- Add moss using glue gun but be very careful you don't burn your fingers!
- Then glue in the bird.
"We wish you a Merry Christmas"
- Medium Wood Star Tray
- 3 sets of 8 count mini battery operated darice lights
- "We wish you a Merry Christmas" Vinyl by Vinyl Words
- 12x12 red Christmas paper from Echo Park
- Yard of Jute String
- Beacon 3in1 Glue
- Glue Gun
- Place Vinyl on the front of the star.
- Drill 24 small holes so your lights will fit through the hole. Make sure you aren't drilling holes to far apart so the lights can reach.
- Poke lights through each hole then from behind glue in with glue gun.
- Cut paper to fit the sides of the star and glue on using Beacon glue.
- Wrap Jute around star and tie.
Wood Star Trio Center Piece
- large, medium and small wood star
- 2 unfinished wood candle sticks
- Red and dark brown acrylic paint
- 1" wood screw
- wood glue
- Paint candle sticks with red acrylic paint.
- Dry brush dark brown to give it a weathered look
- Drill a wood screw from the medium star bottom into the wood candle holder.
- Drill a wood screw from the large wood star bottom into the other wood candle holder.
- Using wood glue, glue the bottom to the middle and the middle to the top.