Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guest Designer Carisa Zglobicki



We are excited to launch a new blog series called, Designer Spotlight. This will be our opportunity to generously display the talent of one particular artist at a time! This week we will be featuring color artist, Carisa Zglobicki. Carissa is the owner of the new online (and soon in print) magazine, Designed to Color which is devoted to inspiring readers with techniques using different coloring mediums for stamping. Carissa also designs for Unity as a Unity TV Design Team Member, Helmar, Saturated Canary Digital Stamps, and Freckles and Pigtails. We are excited to share with you what she has created using Craft Warehouse products tomorrow, but first, asked her to share with us a little about herself.






How long have you been crafting?
3 years but I've always loved coloring. I remember filling up coloring book after coloring book as a kid and always asking for a new box of sharpened crayons. I just loved seeing all those beautiful colors & the names were awesome like atomic tangerine and blizzard blue!

What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use (and why)?
I think CW carries a lot of my favorite coloring mediums. I am also in love with Smashing recently. You can use anything to decorate a smash page, my favorite lines right now are Amy Tangerine and Studio Calico.
People email me or tell me that I color so beautifully and that they wish they could do the same. I always respond letting them know, they can!!! Just start with whatever coloring medium they like or prefer. And color something every day or at least 2 -3 times a week (I know as a mother of 3 time is precious) you'll see that as you do something you love more and more often, you'll grow by leaps and bounds in your style and ability.

Stay tuned in tomorrow, as we share Carisa's coloring tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips