Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Smash Books Made Easy


Creating Smash pages doesn't have to be hard! Like a layout? Duplicate it on another page! Using different pictures on different background pages can give it a different look entirely!

Here are some I created below. If the colors of the page didn't match the magazine clipping, I just flipped through the book and found one that did. (See below photo.)





I love using photos from my favorite inspirational magazines and catalogs, Pottery Barn, Better Homes and Gardens, Flea Market Style Magazine, and Free People. I even threw in some of my own photos from Molly Mo's Antique Faire.

Save time Smashing by recreating your favorite pages over again. You won't be able to tell they are the same design when using different photos or memorabilia.

1 comment:

  1. I love these smash books- and they have really helped me to think outside the box. LITERALLY- I am a very OCD type person everything is supposed to be perfectly neat, orderly, very uniformed.
    NOT in smash books- I found I like a little bit
    of unruliness to my art.
    Oh by the way... Love Craft Warehouse too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips