Wrap blank canvas with burlap and layer with 5x7 family photos for a one of a kind gift that has a professional touch!
4 5x7 canvas
Black & toffee acrylic paint
Unfinished mdf plaque (frame shop)
Families are forever plaque (frame shop)
1. Paint your large canvas with 2 coats of Toffee acrylic paint. (this will help not show white through your burlap fabric)
2. Place burlap fabric on the front of the frame and wrap burlap around to the back and staple to secure.
3. Paint the 4 canvases and the Mdf plaque with black acrylic paint.
4. After your paint has dried on the canvases glue your photos on using Beacon 3in1 glue.
5. Glue your “Families are forever” plaque to the black painted plaque using E6000.
6. Lay each mini canvas and the plaque on the canvas where you would like them. Glue down with E6000.
7. After E6000 glue is dry flip canvas over and staple through the back of the canvas into each mini canvas to give them extra stability.
* 50% off regular prices of Entire Stock Stretched Canvas until November 15th, 2013