Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Craft Warehouse Project Life Design Team Member Lisa Wilkinson


Welcome Lisa Wilkinson to our designer spotlight! What we loved about Lisa's pages were her devotion to capturing her life with her children. We also love that she tells her stories using her own hand writing. Her children will treasure these stories!


I started Project Life as a way to capture everyday moments. Often I was creating lovely traditional scrapbook pages with lots of design and pretty details, but missing what I really wanted to capture of our simple everyday lives and even less of the stories I wanted to tell.


As I began creating the pocket pages I learned more about how this story is not just mine to share. I was able to have my children answer questions, draw pictures, even write the story from their view. This album has become a family album. 



We all work together to make these memories and we work together to pull them together into this keepsake book of fun to fill pocket pages. I love having so many mini pockets to create mini layouts and add lots of our pictures and stories from our lives. This simple book has completely change the way I view scrapbooking for the better.

You can find more inspiration from Lisa at her blog, Chaos Meets Creativity, Pinterest, and on Twitter!  Make sure to join us tomorrow as we feature her pages using the Heritage Core Kit with some tips on journaling! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Lisa's style and ability to get such great moments captured of the every day. Definitely passing on a treasure to her beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips