16x20 chicken wire sheet
Hot glue gun
3 banner burlap pendants
Black clothesline clips from canvas corp
2 12x12 Echo park scrapbook paper
Red & white heavy twine (floral dept on wooden spool)
Decorating your life vinyl word “Joy”
Cream heavy stock paper
Large pop dots
Beacon fabric glue
1. Flip your open back frame over and glue in your chicken wire using a hot glue gun
2. Create the Joy Banner by cutting paper into a triangle to fit the front of your banner.
3. Glue paper to banner using beacon fabric glue.
4. Place vinyl letters on to cream paper and cut around each letter.
5. Place letters on the front of each banner using large pop dots.
6. Hang banner on the front of your frame using red string and black clothesline clips.
* Rustic Red Barn Wood Fram 50% off regular prices, your choice 11"x14" and 16"x20" (reg $29.99 and $49.99)