Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Totally Awesome Rubber Band Jewelry Book Review


Now that I have had a chance to review all three Rubber Band Bracelet books that Craft Warehouse has in stock, I thought I would share with you my thoughts on each, starting with Design Originals' Totally Awesome Rubber Band Jewelry Book.


This book is filled with large colored photos for visual learners. It is perfect for a beginner, child as young as five years old to 105! It teaches basic easy non-loom bracelets and how to finish your bracelets too! I love how each step has a large clear photograph.


 Each bracelet also has alternatives using different color combinations so you can see the difference before getting started! I also can't help but like that this book uses Pony and Alphabet Beads which are so much fun!

You can see a quick flip through the book on our Instagram feed right here

This book is a 48 page long paper back for only $7.99 at your local Craft Warehouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips