Hi all! My name is Rayette Hesla and I am a proud member of the Craft Warehouse 2010 Design Team! Feel free to check out my Bio.
I hope you are ready for a challenge!
This is a Handmade Flower Challenge!
You must make any size layout but only using Flowers you have handmade. These can be made of paper, material, yarn etc...
1. Design and create your layout.
2. Upload it here using the Mr. Linky below.
A couple of examples:
This challenge is just for fun!
But we encourage you to test your creative side.
Please be sure and check out all the challenges this weekend as some have amazing prizes to be won!
- Remember if you don’t want to upload a project, you can still enter to win The Photography Challenge giveaway. All you need to do is comment on the first photography post, become a follower of this blog, follow Craft Warehouse on Facebook, post about the party on Facebook, or Twitter. That is five chances to win!
- Upload your projects before midnight, Tuesday Pacific Standard Time. Only those in the contiguous United States may enter to win.
- The winning entries will be randomly picked by Random.org and then listed here, Wednesday, May 25th.
Can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks for playing along!