Are you all having a great time or what? Rayette here again with a super fun challenge!
Now if you are just starting make sure to go to The Photography Challenge to read all about the blog party before you start.
I love using monochromatic colors. One of the most challenging is White. So for this challenge you will need to create any size layout using only white or cream. You may add only one color (in small doses).
Here I used a little bit of purple.
Now are you ready to see what you can win for this???
Are you sure???
ALPHABET PRIZE PACKAGE.
18 sticker alphabets!
Includes 10 pattern chipboard Thickers alphabet packs from American Crafts,
2 large font size alpha stickers from Glitz Designs,
2 glitter alpha stickers from Making Memories,
and 4 shimmer alpha sticker sheets from Sassafrass.
Retail value over $50.00
Join in the party this weekend by entering into this challenge’s giveaway! It is super easy to play along.
- All you need to do is design and create a White monochromatic layout.
- Upload your project to your blog, click on the title of the post, copy the URL, and paste it to the Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your blog readers that you have created your project for Craft Warehouse’s Blog Party and link it back to this post to encourage your friends to play!
- If you don’t have a blog, upload your project to Flickr. Photobucket, or another public online source. Copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Remember if you don’t want to upload a project, you can still enter to win this giveaway. All you need to do is comment, become a follower of this blog, follow Craft Warehouse on Facebook, post about the party on Facebook, or Twitter. That is five chances to win!
- Upload your projects before midnight, Tuesday Pacific Standard Time. Only those in the contiguous United States may enter to win.
- The winning entries will be randomly picked by Random.org and then listed here, Wednesday, May 25th.
I can't wait to see what you create!!!