Hello, fellow scrapbookers and crafters.... My name is Laura Cook. I am passionate about scrapbooking and paper crafting. I have been so blessed to be able to be part of the so inspiring, 2010 Craft Warehouse Design Team! I hope you will join in the party this weekend by entering into this challenge’s giveaway! It is super easy to play along.
- All you need to do is:
Create a 'favorite' layout about yourself.
(A layout that captures your favorite things...... your list of 'loves', your story.
Design around your favorite color or favorite patterned papers.
Add a photo of yourself. (Even if you have to get out the camera or your phone, holding it out to the side, snap a quick shot of yourself)
Make a list of the things you like/love, some favorites, your testimony, your story... and include them in some way: written out in list form, in journal form or represented with embellishments and/or paper.
Have fun, get creative.)
- Upload your project to your blog, click on the title of the post, copy the URL, and paste it to the Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your blog readers that you have created your project for Craft Warehouse’s Blog Party and link it back to this post to encourage your friends to play!
- If you don’t have a blog, upload your project to Flickr. Photobucket, or another public online source. Copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Remember if you don’t want to upload a project, you can still enter to win this giveaway. All you need to do is comment, become a follower of this blog, follow Craft Warehouse on Facebook, post about the party on Facebook, or Twitter. That is five chances to win!
- Upload your projects before midnight, Tuesday Pacific Standard Time. Only those in the contiguous United States may enter to win.
- The winning entries will be randomly picked by Random.org and then listed here, Wednesday, May 25th.
Win this GREAT prize!:
ABBY ROAD ‘Lucky Me’ PRIZE PACAKGE From My Minds Eye
Coordinated collection of ‘Lucky Me’ double sided pattern papers, and die cut papers
Titles, transparency frames, chipboard embellishments, die cuts,
journaling die cuts, and more
Retail value over $30.00