Tall paper mache pumpkins
Black acrylic paint
Tim Holtz scissors
1. Paint pumpkins with black acrylic paint.
2. Cut a rectangle into your pumpkin to make a hole for the teeth to go into.
3. Create notches so the teeth sit in the hole.
4. Use glue gun to hold teeth in position.
Another great tip: Use the plastic vampire teeth as napkin rings and place card holders! It will add even more spook to your table!
* Vampire Teeth $1.99 (12 per package reg $2.49) and Paper Mache Pumpkins 40% off regular prices until October 14th, 2014