Craft Warehouse is excited to announce a Design Team call for 2014! Craft Warehouse is a family owned and operated independent craft retailer with locations in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. We’ve made it our mission to fill our stores with inspiring ideas and projects and we’ve staffed our stores with creative people that are passionate about crafting. We love to share inspiration with our customers when they visit our store locations and also when they connect with us online.
Who we are looking for: Artists (including scrapbooking, pocket page scrapbooking, card
making, stamping, jewelry making, paper crafts, quilting, fiber
artists, fine artist, painter, or DIY crafter) within the contiguous
1. Personal style. Able to create original one-of-a-kind pieces of art while also able to explain the creative process to others.
2. Tech-savy. Has a current and up to date blog. Is on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram. (Need to be on Instagram to apply.) Can create a detailed
blog post sharing their work in a way that inspires others. Can create a
video tutorial in a professional way (not required). Able to photograph
their projects clearly.
3. Responsible. Will create blog posts as needed during the August - December 2014
design team term in a timely manner while promoting Craft Warehouse
professionally. Will use social media to help inspire Craft Warehouse followers via Instagram.
4. Willingness. Can create with the newest products available!
Design Team members will:
1. Receive assignments as needed through out the term. All product sent
will be theirs to keep along with the project they create.
2. Have their name and work promoted on our website, blog, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
3. Other opportunities to return as a designer through out the year for
special events. Local artists may have opportunities to teach or do
demos in our stores as needed.
To apply: Email the following to jenevans at craftwarehouse dot com
1. List your name, email, shipping, and blog address.
2. Send a brief bio of yourself, your craft, and why you would like to represent Craft Warehouse.
3. List the links of your active Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest profiles.
4. Send photos of 4 projects (no more than 1 MB each) that best
represent your style. We want to see what you can create! Only well
photographed projects will be considered.
5. If you have a video you would like to share or a step by step
tutorial that might make you stand out from the crowd, post a link so we
6. List any other design teams you are on. Fresh faces are welcome to apply!
Email your application to jenevans at craftwarehouse dot com with "Design Team
Submission" as the subject by August 1, 2014 at 12:01am. Only open to
artists within the contiguous United States.