Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Elizabeth Wiederspohn






Welcome back Elizabeth Wiederspohn to the blog! Whenever Elizabeth is here she inspires. I have had the pleasure of scrapbooking and spending time watching Elizabeth create and she amazes me. She is always making something for her family and it is always with such a beautiful love. She is a teacher which always shines out when she is here because she helps us all understand her process simply!  





 My name is Elizabeth Wiederspohn from Sunnyside, WA.  I am a Christ follower, wife, mother, friend, teacher of over 350 students a year(who will all graduate high school), and scrapbooker.  I have a wonderful husband and two great kids.  I love spending time with them.  I love my job and spend 180 days a year teaching extremely talented students how to take great photos, use typography, and use graphic design to create the best yearbook ever.  Besides Yearbook I teach Photography and Senior Capstone.  What's better than that!  In my spare time I like to create things for my home and scrapbook.



I scrapbooked my first page in 1997 in the basement of a friends house.  We were stamping cards and I decided to give scrapbooking a try.  I often have random thoughts like this.  It is OK.  It makes me more creative.  The page had one photo on it and I used the same flower stamp over and over.  Let’s just say I have improved a little.



I would describe my style as clean, deliberate, and simple. I spend a lot of time thinking and collecting ideas for my next page. I also love to group items and use contrasting colors. My photos are the focus and I love clean lines and a good collection of embellishments.

Currently my favorite paper lines are from October Afternoon, My Minds Eye, Pink Paislee, and Amy Tangerine.  I love the beautiful bold colors of these lines and the high quality of the paper.

If there is one thing I have learned over the past years it is that not every layout or project has to be perfect and there is no such thing as a mistake.  Mistakes are just chances to be more creative.

Follow Elizabeth on her blog to see more of her work! Make sure to come back to see what Elizabeth has created for this 4th of July celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips