Thursday, July 17, 2014

Craft Warehouse Project Life Design Team Member Michelle Wear


Welcome our last Craft Warehouse Project Life Designer Spotlight for this 2013-2014 term! It has been a year filled with so much inspiration! Michelle Wear is nothing less! Her passion for Becky Higgins Project Life shows! She loves how much pride she has in being the memory keeper in her family! All her hard work will forever be appreciated!!!



 
How long have you been crafting?
 
The first time I remember scrapbooking was probably around 2002. My now husband and I travelled around the county and he would always stop at the then pretty rare scrapbooking store. But then kids happened, life got busy. But then Becky Higgins introduced the world to Project Life (it was then called project 365) and I knew it was perfect for me. And I have been doing it ever since. There are times I go a little more crazy and time consuming, but sometimes I keep it true to the simplicity of the project.


 What inspires you to be creative?
 
I am our family historian. So telling our story is really my inspiration. That's all the good stuff, boring stuff, hopes and dreams. Kid stuff, parenting stuff, marriage stuff, growing stuff.

The inspiration for my actual layouts usually comes from the products I have to use. If I have something new I want to use or a new technique I want to try, that is my inspiration for the entire spread. And that's another reason why I love the project life system so much. Week by week I can have different looks and feels.


 What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

My favorite Project Life products right now are: Project Life Pocket Pages Design A, Project Life Variety Pack Protectors, Project Life - Midnight and Honey Core Kits,  Wood Veneers,  Washi Tape, and We R Memory Keepers Albums

What do you love about Project Life?

I am so in love with the process and the end result of what I get to go back and look at.  The every day stories of my family.  I've roped several of my friends and many random Facebook acquaintances into project life and I know that they love it just as much as I do.  I have three kids (8, 4, and 3) and the days go by far to quickly and things are far to easily forgotten to not keep some sort of record.  I honestly think Project life is one of the easiest and best ways of doing this!  I realize I sound like an infomercial, but I seriously love it that much! :)


Visit our blog tomorrow with a Pocket Page Tutorial from Michelle! You are going to love how easy it will be to document your summer! In the meantime visit her blog, Table for Five, and follow her Facebook page, Instagram, and Twitter!
Would you like to design for Craft Warehouse? Who we are looking for: Artists (including scrapbooking, pocket page scrapbooking, card making, stamping, jewelry making, paper crafts, quilting, fiber artists, fine artist, painter, or DIY crafter) within the contiguous United States. Click here to find out how to apply!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips