We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer 12x12 Collection
We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer Wood "Life Is Beautiful"
We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer Wood "Doily"
We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer Wood "Feather"
We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer Chipboard Alphabet Stickers
We R Memory Keepers Embossing Folders "Feather"
LifeStyle Crafts Cutting Dies "Feathers"
American Crafts Gold Glitter Paper
Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Runner
Scallop Punch 2"
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
1. Cut two pieces of patterned paper to 10"x4" (black with white dots) and another 10"x5" (feathers). Glue them down on a 12x12 piece of paper about 3/4" from the top. Punch three scalloped circles from a piece of patterned paper and set aside.
2. Cut 10"x1/2" of turquoise paper and glue to the bottom of the feather paper. Cut 10"x1 1/4" strip from pattern paper and add it to the bottom of the page. Mat your photo on white cardstock and place at the top left hand corner.
3. Using scissors, cut the peg hole off the "Life is Beautiful" Wood Veneer and glue it with the Xtreme adhesive to the top of the Wood "Doily". Make sure the peg hole is facing down on the doily. Add more adhesive and place at the bottom right corner of the photo.
4. Emboss a 3"x4" white cardstock with the "feathers" embossing folder. Die cut feathers from gold vellum and gold glitter paper.
5. Layer at the bottom left corner of the photo and page the 3"x4" embossed card, wood feather (remove peg hole with scissors), scallop circle, and feathers. Add a number to the card.
6. Place two more scallops on the page and add three rhinestones.
7. Use the dots in the Alphabet set to create bullet points on the page for your journaling.
Would you like to design for Craft Warehouse? Who we are looking for: Artists (including scrapbooking, pocket page scrapbooking, card making, stamping, jewelry making, paper crafts, quilting, fiber artists, fine artist, painter, or DIY crafter) within the contiguous United States. Click here to find out how to apply!