Handmade projects don't have to be complicated to be impressive! Join us through out the month of April for ideas that are easy DIY, that will satisfy your desire to create, and will wow your family and friends! There is nothing more fun than chalkboard besides colored chalkboard! Decorate with bistro chalk markers when you are done or use the markers to add a guest's name so they remember where they set their drink!
- Unfinished Coaster set
- Acrylic Paint (colors of your choice)
- Americana Clear Chalkboard Coating
- Foam Brush
- Bistro Markers
- Paint unfinished coasters and box with acrylic paint.
- Once dry, add 2 coats on top of each coaster and out side of the box with clear chalkboard coating. This will turn your surface into a reusable chalkboard surface.
- Then decorate using bistro marker!