Thursday, April 24, 2014

Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Keri Sallee


Meet Keri Salle! When I saw Keri's work for the first time I jumped up and down! Really! Take a look at the fun mixed media pieces she has created! The layers, texture, and details are beautiful! She clearly has a good time while creating and that's what it is all about!

  
 How long have you been crafting? 

I have enjoyed being creative most of my life, focusing mainly on music, until about 10 years ago when my son was born. It was then that I was introduced to scrapbooking by my sister-in-law and I have spent the last 10 years trying all sorts of new avenues of crafting.



 What inspires you to be creative?

I am most inspired by colors and patterns! People think I'm crazy, but my paper stash at home is organized by manufacturer. To me, when I start a project I automatically pair my picture or idea with a paper line or embellishment.

What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use? 

I am a patterned paper hound (lol) so I LOVE being able to find a large variety to choose from. I also LOVE to have a bunch of different mediums and supplies at my fingertips so that whatever creative wild hair I get, I can find it right away!

How can you encourage others reading this column? 

I think one of the biggest encouragements I can give people is to be FEARLESS! Not every page or project is going to be a work of art, but the point is to learn something new with each step and sometimes that new thing is learning what NOT to do or learning what you don't like. Don't compare yourself to someone who has been doing this for years...only compare yourself to where you have been and as long as your moving forward...you're right on track. :)
Such great words of advice! Join us tomorrow as Keri uses Graphic 45's new summer collection in a special project! You won't want to miss out on this tutorial! In the meantime, visit Keri at her blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips