Handmade projects don't have to be complicated to be impressive! Join us through out the month of April for ideas that are easy DIY, that will satisfy your desire to create, and will wow your family and friends!
You will will surprise yourself how easy this project is that you will want to make yourself more for yourself or gifts!
- 2 - 5x5 White Frames on sale 2 for $10
- 1 - 3.5x5 White Frame on Sale 2 for $7
- Picture Pockets from Hazel and Ruby Handmade
- Washi Tape Hazel and Ruby Handmade
- Sequins from Hazel and Ruby Handmade
- All Night Media Mini Glue Dots
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- 1 yard Burlap Ribbon
- Staple Gun
- Start by opening up each frame and cleaning the glass.
- Then place a photo in each frame and close up the back.
- Position your frames in a line the way you would like them to hang, then cut your ribbon in 2 strips then staple to the back of the frame so they all connect. Tie a bow or knot at the top.
- Then flip over and decorate with washi tape & sequins using glue dots.
- For the middle frame choose a picture pocket that fits the frame and glue on to the front of the frame using Glossy Accents.
Hazel and Ruby Handmade Picture Pockets (Quote Me)
Hazel and Ruby Handmade Sequins
Hazel and Ruby Scalloped Washi Tape