Handmade projects don't have to be complicated to be impressive! Join us through out the month of April for ideas that are easy DIY, that will satisfy your desire to create, and will wow your family and friends!
You will have fun with Hazel & Ruby stencils and tissue paper over and over again! See how fun it can be to make this hanging plaque!
- Slat Board Plaque on sale for $11.99 till April 30th
- Mod Podge matte or gloss finish
- Gray Acrylic Paint
- Hazel & Ruby Rolled Paper or Tissue
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Mask ( Blindside Alpha, Boutique Alpha, Everyday Words and Central Park Alpha)
- Foam Brush
Hazel and Ruby Handmade (Blindside Alpha)
Hazel and Ruby Handmade (Boutique Alpha)
Hazel and Ruby Handmade (Everyday Words)
Hazel and Ruby Handmade (Central Park Alpha)
- Paint surface on the back and each side of your slat board.
- Once dry cut paper or tissue to fit each slat then glue down with Mod Podge.
- Let completely dry then place another coat of Mod Podge over the top of the paper & let dry.
- Place words or shaped masks on to your paper, then completely cover surface with paint.
- Peal off mask before acrylic paint dries and wipe down letters with baby wipes to clean off.
- Let paint dry, add an embellishment if you would like and you are finished!