You will love Hazel & Ruby's new stencils and tissue paper now at Craft Warehouse stores! You can use the stencils over and over again to make different quotes or phrases on any surface! See how to make this wood board canvas below!
- 12x12 Wood Panel Board
- Mod Podge Matte Finish
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Tissue Paper
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Mask Stencils Brooklyn Alpha & Boutique Alpha
- Acrylic Paint (in photo Americana Sea Glass color and Dark Turquois below)
- Foam Brush
- Baby Wipes (clean off stencil masks)
- Optional : sequins & mini glue dots from All night Media
- Start with cutting your tissue to fit your surface and around the edges of your wood board.
- Glue tissue to the board using Mod Podge.
- Wrap the tissue paper around the sides and square off the corners like a present.
- Add a top coat of Mod Podge and let dry.
5. Place mask letters on to board.
6. Paint over the entire surface with acrylic paint.
7. Peel off the letters while paint is still wet.
8. Clean off mask stencils with baby wipes.
9. Add sequins using mini glue dots!