Handmade projects don't have to be complicated to be impressive! Join us through out the month of April for ideas that are easy DIY, that will satisfy your desire to create, and will wow your family and friends!
- 12x12 finished burlap board. on Sale $9.99
- Basic black Thicker stickers
- Gold Sequins
- Chunky Gold Glitter
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue
- Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
- All Night Media Mini Glue Dots
- Gold Leaf Pen
- Cereal Box
- Gold Glitter Spray
- Painters Tape
- Start of by taping of your frame with painters tape, then spray your burlap surface with glitter spray.
- While that is drying cut out a moon from a cereal box. Then glitter it with Martha Stewart Glitter Glue and Gold Glitter.
- Peel off painters tape once the burlap surface is dry and use the leafing gold pen to out line the frame. I did this in a couple of different spots.
- Place Thicker letters were you want them on the board. Glue the moon to the burlap using beacon 3 in 1 glue.
- place the letter N on top of the moon using Beacon 3in1 to glue it down.
- Then finish off adding sequins to the top of your project using glue dots.