Handmade projects don't have to be complicated to be impressive! Join us through out the month of April for ideas that are easy DIY, that will satisfy your desire to create, and will wow your family and friends! This wall art is easy but packs punch! When you are done you will surprise yourself at how beautiful it will look hanging on your wall!
- 12x12 White Shadow Box
- Dear Lizzy 12x12 Wood Hearts
- Foam Brush
- Acrylic Paint color of your choice (turquoise is use in this project)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Glue gun
- Start with the color you would like to be the darkest.
- Using your foam brush paint your first row of paint.
- Then ad White paint to your starting color and slowly paint each row adding white to make each row lighter. If you paint a row and its too light or too dark your can always go over that row later.
- Once its dry open up your shadow box and place the wood heart piece into the front of the shadow box. Then glue into shadow box using your glue gun.
- Add the shadow box inset on top of the glue and push down the black tabs to hold in place.
- Throw away the back piece of your frame & hang!