Handmade projects don't have to be complicated to be impressive! Join us through out the month of April for ideas that are easy DIY, that will satisfy your desire to create, and will wow your family and friends!
Use a heart-shaped punch to punch out of
some tissue paper; then wrap it around
our glass jars! It doesn't get much easier than this to make the classic mason jar POP!
- Mason Jar
- White Spray Paint
- Jute String
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Tissue Paper
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Scalloped Washi Tape.
- Heart or Star Punch by EK Success.
- Mod Podge Matte or Gloss
- Sand or Small Rocks for the base
- Tea lights
- Cut your tissue paper to fit around your jar.
- Using a shape punch, punch out of the tissue paper.
- Mod Podge your tissue paper on to the glass jar.
- Once the tissue paper is dry add your washi tape.
- Spray paint your lid ring white in a ventilated area.
- Tie just string around the top of your jar.
- Add a filler of your choice and a candle!